July 2019 PTCO Meeting Notes
- Board Briefs approved by Riannah, Kendra and Roberta
- May meeting minutes-Kendra forgot to type and bring them
- Where do we stand on the money owed?
Danyle has been in contact with the person. We will revisit next month.
- Teacher requests/website requests
We approved $50 through email to purchase scoop rocker chairs for Angela Sabin. Roberta purchased.
Jess Tufnell and Rich Benham asked if we would be willing to cover the lunch for field day going forward. We approved as long as funds are there.
- T-shirts We approved the tshirt fundraiser but will be using Mary Clair’s original artwork to honor her 30+ years of service to our school.
- Back to school fundraiser We will be doing an AJ’s fundraiser in addition to Papa P’s. Riannah will coordinate with both Papa P’s and AJs. The certificates are sold for $15. If we sell 100 certificates, we get $5/certificate, if we sell 100-200, we recieve $7/certificate and if we sell 200+, we receive $8/certificate. Selling will start Aug 12th and will run for 2 weeks.
- No other fundraisers planned for summer. We have lots of different things in the works for the fall and winter months.
- Sno-cones/sundaes Roberta will put in facility requests for the upcoming season.
- Past/Current/Upcoming events
- We voted to donate all of the Poweraid needed for the 7 on 7 football tournament. Roberta purchased and delivered to Bill Crane
- KCE Openhouse Kendra, Valerie, Riannah and Paula will man the table. Valerie will make posters for the front of the table for shirts and the summer fundraiser.
- Flywheel Email Danyle will look into it and get it taken care of.